Of Sealand, corp, and country [was: nation-state]

"Łukasz \"Cyber Killer\" Korpalski" cyberkiller8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 01:33:32 PDT 2014

W dniu 23.10.2014 o 09:53, Juan pisze:
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:27:31 +0200
> rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
>
>> Dnia środa, 22 października 2014 18:45:54 Juan pisze:
>>> On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:21:46 +0200

>>> 	evidence?
>>
>> Click the citations:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_sea_ice_decline
>

> 	Sorry your wikitrash link doesn't seem to be about island
> 	nations being "devoured" - or sunk.
>
> 	But feel free to link any evidence about islands going below
> 	sea level.
>

>> Or, in a format that should be more palatable for you:
>
> 	Sorry, I don't know why you thought I consider video to be more
> 	palatable when the exact opposite is true.
>
> 	Again, feel free to post any real evidence.
>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPgZfhnCAdI
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg

Read this:
http://www.earth-policy.org/plan_b_updates/2001/update2

I also recall more recently reading a similar article about Tokelau, so
this is not a single case. Larger island nations don't notice this so
much, yet.

BTW: I made an oath last july, which was f****** unbearably hot in my
location, to punch any climate change denier that I come across in the
face. So consider yourself lucky that punches don't fly over the wire.
Climate change is a fact, not something to believe/notbelieve.

Now, that's done, let's get back on topic for this maillist.

--
Łukasz "Cyber Killer" Korpalski

mail: cyberkiller8 at gmail.com
xmpp: cyber_killer at jabster.pl
site: http://website.cybkil.cu.cc
gpgkey: 0x72511999 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net

//When replying to my e-mail, kindly please
//write your message below the quoted text.