Of Sealand, corp, and country [was: nation-state]

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Thu Oct 23 01:04:07 PDT 2014

On Oct 23, 2014 9:44 AM, "rysiek" <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia środa, 22 października 2014 18:45:54 Juan pisze:
> > On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:21:46 +0200

> >       evidence?
>
> Click the citations:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_sea_ice_decline

You shouldn't bother with Juan. He pulls this shit all the time. He could
look for evidence by himself, he just chooses to forgo that the only
question is into which extend it's humanity induced. And even that is quite
settled with a bulky UN report.

So, Juan, please just, I dunno, honestly. Figure it out.