Corporate undercover nation-state agents

Nicolas Bourbaki nicolasbourbaki at riseup.net
Thu Oct 16 06:34:56 PDT 2014

It should be clear now, if not long ago, that the US Government is the
silent occupier of the stateless generation. This is true no matter the
protest the American technological industry may attempt present in
response to this fact. In light of this "Balkanisation" should be seen
as a marketing term thought up by US actors to prevent the rest of the
world from noticing that their data, sitting in or traversing the US,
has less rights than that of a Syrian refugee.