[liberationtech] With This Tiny Box, You Can Anonymize Everything You Do Online | WIRED

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Mon Oct 13 12:11:33 PDT 2014

Security wise, what's the deal with using VPN through Tor? Convenience
stacks up very well, you get an IP that's less likely to get
blocked/captcha'd, and you avoid evil relays (provided your VPN has
pre-shared-certs). But, does it open you up to a whole new world of
circumventing-tor's-security-hax pain?

Also, any guides out there to accomplish this? :)

--
Twitter: @onetruecathal, @formabiolabs
Phone: +353876363185