Radical-safest TLDs in 2014

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun Oct 5 02:07:40 PDT 2014

Well,

since we had a nice thread about radical-safest TLDs in 2007, why not ask the
same question about present day?

Now, I know .onion is the "TLD of choice" of sorts, but if hypothetically I
were to register a domain for a project that would help people circumvent
Internet censorship and monitoring (so, potentially interesting for the
copyright enforcing LEAs too), which TLD should I choose for a "clearternet"
version of the website?

Please note: I'm not asking about *hosting*, just mere TLD for the domain.

--
Pozdr
rysiek