Activism questions, please reply to thread by e-mail or if you prefer by bitmessage [included]

rysiek rysiek@hackerspace.pl
Mon Oct 13 06:09:43 PDT 2014

Dnia piątek, 19 września 2014 19:56:43 Odinn Cyberguerrilla pisze:
> Hello,
>
> Recent events have led me to seriously consider a fast.  In protest
> culture there has been a difference between how hunger strikes and fasts
> are looked at.  The difference is explained well enough here:
> http://wagingnonviolence.org/feature/rules-hunger-striking-radicals/
>
> I would like to get your opinions pro or con.

Welp, not much answers I guess. I had a problem with distilling mine. I am not
sure a fast would send a signal strong enough for it to matter and be worth
the suffering, but I hope I am wrong. Maybe consider getting a few people to
fast together as a larger action.

--
Pozdr
rysiek