Microsoft Root Certificate Bundle, where?

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Sat Nov 22 18:24:19 PST 2014

On 20 November 2014 at 21:31, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> MS root cert docs indicate they switched at vista
> from manual/auto downloadable updates to some form
> of OS online on the fly only auto update system.
> Where link at microsoft can one still download a file containing
> their entire current root cert bundle in some parseable format?

I don't know.

But I know some copy of it can be accessed here:
https://github.com/nabla-c0d3/sslyze/blob/master/plugins/data/trust_stores/microsoft.pem

I don't know how it's generated, how complete it is, or how up to date
it is.  Depending on your needs to may be sufficient, or may be
unusable.

-tom