Top Obama Admin DOJ Official to Apple, Google: Encryption Will Lead to Dead Kids

Nathan Andrew Fain nathan at squimp.com
Sat Nov 22 07:42:11 PST 2014

A little bit of encryption in the water saves more

Isn't the chicken and egg of humanity fun. Put in a little crypto,
people die, pull out a little crypto, people die. Whether they look at
only the chicken or only the egg seems to depend ot the objective to
retain the status quo because anything else is scary, to them.

now, where can i find some crypto water

On 22/11/2014 15:33, Cathal (Phone) wrote:
> Actually, a little bit of lithium in the water may save lives..
>
> On 22 November 2014 14:15:32 GMT+00:00, "Lodewijk andré de la porte"
<l at odewijk.nl> wrote:

>     Well, it's true. Civil rights and privacy cost a great deal. The
problem is, governmental terror costs way more. And even with a good
government (never happened, won't happen without a good amount of
Change) the loss of liberty is a damage paid cheaply with children's lives.

>     That sounds harsh, but it isn't. Unless they're going to make
believable statistics about the amount of deaths there's no argument at
all. A cheaper seatbelt costs lives. Not putting lithium in the water
costs lives. Influenza, and a lack of smart and organized medical
spending are the scourge of humanity. The bureaucratic response to
crisies, big and small, costs lives. Actually, the car is probably the
greatest affront to public safety there ever was.