RedPhone Removed from Google Play Store

bluelotus at openmailbox.org bluelotus at openmailbox.org
Wed Nov 12 14:29:04 PST 2014

Cathal, thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy of privacy app
developers not making their apps available without a Google account. I
too refuse to have a Google account so cannot use Google Play.

Thanks for making TextSecure available to non Google account holders.
Where can TextSecure be downloaded?