Operation Onymous

Patrick apexcp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:35:17 PST 2014

Rich,

I saw TMP going away,  very interesting. However, I think the absence of a
seizure notice says it all. The owner, like others, probably decided to
quit while he was ahead and out of cuffs. What is funny is that no bitcoins
will likely be lost because TMP uses multi sig, so the feds can't take
anything without other the buyer and seller agreeing.

That's not to say that I have a definitive answer but that was my read on
the situation.