Microsoft Root Certificate Bundle, where?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:19:15 PST 2014

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM, Martin Rublik <martin.rublik at gmail.com> wrote:
> This might help http://unmitigatedrisk.com/?p=259 also check

That seems to reference old MS cert distribution models
and cert data stores. And uses cloudflare captcha.

> http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=root%20certificate%20update
> for recent version of the CTL.

"To use this Web site's full functionality, you must be running
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
If you prefer to use a different Web browser, you can get updates from
the Microsoft Download Center."

So what whole cert stores do you see here at your link above?
I believe they may not include anything Vista or beyond.
Most specifically, any entire cert store dated at or beyond
the Sep 29, 2014 update linked in my former post subtitled
'Windows Root CA Members / September 2014 Root Certificates Update'.
If available as such, please advise and I'll enable MSIE browsing
your link to obtain.