Doing HTTPS everywhere in the .gov space

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:36:31 PST 2014

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:43:43 +0100
Lodewijk andré de la porte <l at odewijk.nl> wrote:

> Governments doing a better job at government would be a great thing.

	Not sure what you mean by that. As far as I'm concered the only
	'job' the government should be doing is disappearing from the
	face of the earth.

	The fact remains though, some US government employee posting,
	 in an allegedly'cypherpunk' mailing list, crap about
	what the government does, is a joke.

	The motherfucking nazis from the US government
	use 'https'! That's so important! So relevant to the sort of
	values cypherpunks supposedly stand for.

	lol

> Technology is pretty much the alfa and omega of service nowadays. I
> think a team of 80 has it's work cut out for it!
>
> Regarding security, the NSA has your back (not mine, hah!) so don't
> worry too much about it.

	Not sure what you mean by that, but I'm not a subject of
	the US nazi sate. Unless by 'has my back' you mean they are
	likely to shoot me from behind...