Re: Harvard and MIT Students Launch ‘NSA-Proof’ Email Service | Betabeat

Kelly J. Rose iam at kjro.se
Tue May 20 08:05:37 PDT 2014

Which is totally subverted if you are American citizens or located in the
us. Simply by the national security letters.

You could have the sexiest cryptosystem ever and the NSL attack will still
beat you if you put it on American soil.

--
Kelly J. Rose
Edmonton, AB
Gtalk: iam at kjro.se
MSN: msn at kjro.se

Document contents are confidential between original recipients and sender.