Re: "SIGINT tradecraft…is very hands-on (li terally!)"

jim bell jamesdbell9 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 22:11:21 PDT 2014

Alright, what I meant was this:  The judge ordered that the information be provided in electronically-readable form.  He meant, "not on paper", because if it were on paper, that would be very difficult to actually USE.  My idea was to put the information onto pdf files, where if you view the pdf file, it would look like lines of "captcha"-type data:  Weird, warped characters, in various odd colors, overlapping lines, etc.   CAPTCHA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia    Specifically designed to NOT be computer-identifiable.  The essence of the presentation of the data would be that it wouldn't be readable by 'computer' at all; it would have to be decoded by human intervention...even though it was in "electronically-readable form"!!

   CAPTCHA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") is a type of challenge-respons...
View on en.wikipedia.org Preview by Yahoo
        Jim Bell