Going to jail nowadays for owning a book, wtf?

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Wed May 21 19:39:07 PDT 2014

> Message du 22/05/14 03:51
> De : "Steve Furlong"
>
> I support the right to write all of those. With some distaste in some
> cases, mind you, but I'm a freedom of expression hard-liner.

Well, I tasted all kinds of food in this life, but there is still one kind to try, mind you.

Now going totally off-topic, I think there is a reason why ETs are shy of us, you know maybe they taste well.

But, what kind of food didn't I try, yet, really? lol

> > Well, I didn't call you names, Sir. I just know you are only human.
>
> Now you take that back! On the internet, no one knows you're a velociraptor.

I dream the day scientists will create a talking dog, I will queue to have one like the iphone fanatics. A talking dog would be a friend out of dreams to me. But so far I know for sure you are only human, whatever kind of animal you think yourself you are.