Re: Harvard and MIT Students Launch ‘NSA-Proof’ Email Service | Betabeat

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Tue May 20 10:52:25 PDT 2014

> Message du 20/05/14 18:44
> De : "unixninja92"
>
> Last time I checked, NSLs could only be used against people in the US.
> Not people located in Switzerland even if they are US citizens. So as
> long as they don't travel to the US it's safe.

Do Harvard and MIT offer complete graduation courses without your physical presence?

Are they willing to never step again in the US or its allied countries?

If any of those questions ys answered in the negative, then they will get a NSL asap.

But considering the lack of obvious financial backing, you already know who is backing them. And that's sad.