Self-parody at its best.

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 20:58:22 PDT 2014

"Google has a fairly broad commitment to freedom of expression. There
are actually people whose entire job here is to advocate for and work
on freedom of expression. I know because I had a lot of meetings with
them about anonymizing proxy abuse :) Perhaps because Sergey escaped
the Soviet Union as a child, or maybe because it makes sense
regardless. "

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-January/027040.html

So children, you can soundly sleep at night now. Your god-given rights
are safe thanks to ex-rusky victims of communism who morphed into
fascist, I mean, free-market heroes.