Fwd: FD mailing list died. Time for new one (or something better!)

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:31:33 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: coderman <coderman at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Q: "Onions are fragile and sporadically un-available."

 A: that's not a question ;)  see also <lots of Tor trac numbers here>

Q: ".. How do faster soliderer onions?"

 A: glad you asked, earth human!
    for a limited time only!!
        [ ... shipping and handling not included, ... ]
   + with consensus, namecoin to a set of consistent or rotating onion URIs
   + concurrent hidden service endpoints to map addresses aggressively
   + concurrent ipv4 or ipv6 addrspaces to hidden web services on TCP/DNS
   + including those discussed built on multi-homed stream transports
to the mapped endpoints

Q: "How do you trust shady ipv4, ipv6, openssl, zlib, libevent, http,
smtp, wtfp web attack surface?"

 A: clearly you should not.
    a legit op accrues pwn pot as show of good faith...
     [swelling pool of shadydogecoins for great justice!]

Q: "Where is it?"

 A: ,, hah! almost got me!  .. i know nothing.
   [ i hear the gruqq awaits to check your opsec at the subscreen? i
was hallucinating.
      there were squirrels... ]

Q: "Can this veer any further off-topic?"