MH370 in hangar at Diego Garcia, detainees already rendered

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:03:25 PDT 2014

--On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:09 AM +0000 Cathal Garvey
<cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:

> One account I read held that telemetry is initially disabled, then
> re-enabled sequentially while the cause is narrowed down. But that the
> priorities are so urgent (you have about 3 minutes to live) that
> actually using the communications equipment is not an option; the pilot
> must immediately land while trying to narrow the problem, full-stop.
>
> The scenario plays out in other cases that didn't go well that the crew
> ultimately succumb to smoke/monoxide inhalation and simply pass out,
> leaving the plane continuing on autopilot, *and pinging quietly*, until
> it ditches.

	So the fire was big enough to poison the biological systems aboard
 the plane, but not big enough to cause any substantial damage to the
mechanical systems - I guess that's a possibility.

	For what it's worth, I don't subscribe to any particular theory, and I'm
not inclined to believe in terrists either. (Well, except for the big
terrorist organizations known as 'governments')