Bounties

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Fri Mar 7 08:35:32 PST 2014

On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 01:23:48PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> [2014-03-07 10:21 +0100]:
> > A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> > Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> > A: Top-posting.
> > Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
> >
> > /I know, I know, old news, everybody knows it, but still apparently needs
> >  reminding/
>
> Careful, you are confusing the post-facebook generation who think
> that all problems they encounter are new, and they are the ones
> — personally — who have come up with the best solution. ;)
>
> We should revive usenet without groups.google.com interface and let
> natural selection take care of the idiots…

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏               like++

Let me suggest that usenet over IPv7 (ipv6 with integrated per-packet
cryptocurrency micropayments) would actually be useful, and instead
of *plonk* I can take the idiots money^H^H^H^H^Htokens *then* ignore
them and send double your money^H^H^H^H^Htokens back for good posts
like this.

Excuse me a moment, I have to explain 'satire' to those FINCEN guys
knocking at my door again. Every time this happens I have to sit
down and have another John Stewart marathon.