Idiots [was: Bounties]

shelley at misanthropia.info shelley at misanthropia.info
Fri Mar 7 06:01:14 PST 2014

On Mar 7, 2014 5:22 AM, martin f krafft <madduck at madduck.net> wrote:

>>Careful, you are confusing the post-facebook generation who think
that all problems they encounter are new [...]

Your smug misassumptions are amusing, especially when you have no idea
what the fuck you are talking about.

Neither Gwen nor I are of the "post-facebook" generation.  I've been
online (meaning using the Internet, which pre-dates the Web by quite a
few years- in case you were unaware) since the mid-eighties, during the
time of monochrome screens and when telling someone to finger you
wouldn't garner snickers from mental midgets like you.

You completely missed the point of Gwen's post, in which he clearly
talks about breaking 'the rules' to stir up idiots such as yourself, and
to which you still felt the need to make a whiny reply- to make yourself
feel, what...clever?  To give yourself some sense of faux cypherpunks
cred?  You're not impressing anyone, you just made yourself look a
fucking idiot with no reading comprehension.

Shut the fuck up and keep your stupid ASSumptions to yourself.