Bounties

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Fri Mar 7 04:23:48 PST 2014

also sprach rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> [2014-03-07 10:21 +0100]:
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.
>
> /I know, I know, old news, everybody knows it, but still apparently needs
>  reminding/

Careful, you are confusing the post-facebook generation who think
that all problems they encounter are new, and they are the ones
— personally — who have come up with the best solution. ;)

We should revive usenet without groups.google.com interface and let
natural selection take care of the idiots…

"i started taking an online a.d.d. test, linked from
 someone's blog. i never finished it; i got distracted, and clicked
 on random other shiny things"
                                                   -- andres salomon

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net