Bounties

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Mar 6 23:15:03 PST 2014

also sprach gwen hastings <gwen at cypherpunks.to> [2014-03-07 07:08 +0100]:
> what is the freaking fucking problem with top posting... jeese.. I
> appreciate someone who 'breaks' the rules and top posts and I do it
> quite deliberately to get the morons and idiots wound up...
> no fucking rules people get it???

It's been part of "netiquette", probably than from before you were
born.

*plonk*

government announcement - the government announced today that it is
changing its mascot to a condom because it more clearly reflects the
government's political stance. a condom stands up to inflation, halts
production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks
and finally, gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed!

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net