"Whew, wondered where we'd put those 200,000 BTC!"

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Mon Mar 24 08:50:17 PDT 2014

> Message du 24/03/14 16:38
> De : "Lodewijk andré de la porte"
> A : tpb-crypto at laposte.net
> Copie à : "Troy Benjegerdes" , "cypherpunks at cpunks.org"
> Objet : Re: "Whew, wondered where we'd put those 200,000 BTC!"

> > I appreciate your ideas, how much would they scale? Can one squeeze 300
> > customers per unit and link many parallel units?
> >

> I've yet to see a multiprocessor trade matching engine.

Seems like the only way to know, is to try.

But if you don't program C already, building a processor using VHDL and another chip to interpret Python, then fitting them together with some USB and ethernet ports seems to be quite a daunting task.

The money would pay out, but the starting capital is in the thousands of programming hours specifically for embedded systems.