Compromised Sys Admin Hunters and Tor

Scott Blaydes scott at sbce.org
Fri Mar 21 22:35:40 PDT 2014

On Mar 21, 2014, at 7:01 AM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Sys admins catch you hunting them and arrange compromises
> to fit your demands so you can crow about how skilled you are.
> Then you hire them after being duped as you duped to be hired.

I guess I am odd or just not skilled. I don’t really want to spend more time admining boxes/networks just to keep out the people who work for me and are supposed to protect me. Setting up honeypots so I can catch the NSA? No overtime for that. The idea of having the option to spend time away from the computer is nice. Hell, I am trying to housebreak a new puppy, I don’t have time to housebreak the NSA also.

Scott