"I hunt sysadmins"

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Fri Mar 21 02:55:58 PDT 2014

Dnia czwartek, 20 marca 2014 23:53:00 coderman pisze:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Scott Blaydes <scott at sbce.org> wrote:
> > ... how about blocking all federal government IPs for 24 hours?
>
> QUANTUMTHEORY means if they're in path you're fucked.  ;)

As far as I understand the idea, blocking would not aim at making it
impossible for the NSA to listen-in; instead, it would be a retaliatory
tactic, a way of saying "fuck you, we do not like what you're doing".

Think of it as a trade embargo.

But it would require a lot of balls from these companies. Balls which (I have
a hunch) people like Zuckerberg might lack.

--
Pozdr
rysiek