MH370 in hangar at Diego Garcia, detainees already rendered

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:27:17 PDT 2014

--On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:21 PM +0000 Cathal Garvey
<cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:

> That all the Pilots are saying "Probably Fire" and nobody's listening,
> in favour of all sorts of bizarre and unlikely conspiracies, says a lot
> about our maturity and our level of openness to fearmongering.

	Is the 'probably fire' theory compatible with this?

	http://blogs.crikey.com.au/planetalking/2014/03/16/mh370-x-factors-continue-to-baffle-airline-insiders/

	" there were regular stand-by pings from the airliner's otherwise disabled
ACARS automated performance update system, between 1.07 am KL time on 8
March when that system stopped filing data, and that last known ping at
8.11 the same morning"

	http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304185104579437573396580350.html

	"The automatic pings, or attempts to link up with satellites operated by
Inmarsat PLC, occurred a number of times after Flight 370's last verified
position, the people briefed on the situation said, indicating that at
least through those five hours, the Boeing Co. BA -1.10% 777 carrying 239
people remained intact and hadn't been destroyed in a crash, act of
sabotage or explosion."

	etc?