[Effaustin-discuss] Senator Feinstein, the document leaker

Gregory Foster gfoster at entersection.org
Wed Mar 12 16:18:24 PDT 2014

On 3/11/14 12:03 PM, Gregory Foster wrote:
> US Senator Dianne Feinstein (Mar 11) - "Feinstein Statement on
> Intelligence Committee’s CIA Detention, Interrogation Report":
> http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=db84e844-01bb-4eb6-b318-31486374a895
>
> Wherein Senator Feinstein states:
>
>> We have no way to determine who made the [CIA's] Internal Panetta Review documents available to the committee. Further, we don’t know whether the documents were provided intentionally by the CIA, unintentionally by the CIA, or intentionally by a whistle-blower.
>
> ...and then explains why Senate staffers exfiltrated the documents from
> the CIA's secure facility:
>
>> Unlike the official response, these Panetta Review documents were in agreement with the committee’s findings. That’s what makes them so significant and important to protect.
>
> Looks like this information wanted to be free?  Quite a story emerging here.

An unusual flurry of activity on the CIA's YouTube channel, including a
newly posted video (from December 2013) of embattled CIA Director
Brennan and his wife delivering truckloads of toys for tots:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ciagov

Must have been keeping that one in the black bag...
gf

Gregory Foster || gfoster at entersection.org
@gregoryfoster <> http://entersection.com/