Update on Giving project up on Bitcointalk [abis.io]

Odinn Cyberguerrilla odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Tue Mar 11 13:15:40 PDT 2014

Hi,

Here's an update on the project I've been focusing on.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511423.msg5645979

Apart from the stuff mentioned on the bitcointalk post, if you know anyone
(yourself included) who is good at video, we are looking to make a new and
better video (something short for youtube) to encapsulate the idea that
would be visually descriptive of the wallet in use.

Please circulate widely.  Feel free to e-mail me, also on and off I am
available for chat (XMPP, via Pidgin OTR / Adium / Chatsecure) at
ABISprotocol at dukgo.com

Cheers