Fwd: Satoshi/Newsweek

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Tue Mar 11 09:26:01 PDT 2014

*sigh*

Ya got me.

I'm Satoshi.

Please encrypt all free lunches and/or model trains with GPG 0xB3C79A63.

~Griffin

On 03/11/2014 12:11 PM, Robert Hettinga wrote:

> If anyone wants to talk to a reporter about who Satoshi is…
>
> Cheers,
> RAH
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Rob Wile <rwile at businessinsider.com>
>> Subject: Satoshi/Newsweek
>> Date: March 11, 2014 at 11:28:55 AM AST
>> To: hettinga at gmail.com
>>
>> Hey Bob,
>>   Thanks for your Twitter bumps. So I really only have one question,
which is simply what the process will have to be for discovering the
identity of Satoshi, assuming Newsweek got it wrong. It seems like the
only real way will be for the guy/gal to out himself, but wanted to hear
any additional thoughts you had.