Bounties

gwen hastings gwen at cypherpunks.to
Thu Mar 6 22:08:37 PST 2014

Fucking hilarious!!
what is the freaking fucking problem with top posting... jeese.. I
appreciate someone who 'breaks' the rules and top posts and I do it
quite deliberately to get the morons and idiots wound up...
no fucking rules people get it???

     gwen
ps I wish "murdering thug" would show back up I always enjoyed his
biting commentary.

--
Tentacle #99

ecc public key curve p25519(pcp 0.15)

1l0$WoM5C8z=yeZG7?$]f^Uu8.g>4rf#t^6mfW9(rr910

Governments are instituted among men,
 deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
that whenever any form of government becomes destructive
of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or
 abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its
 foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers
 in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect
 their safety and happiness.’

https://github.com/TLINDEN/pcp.git to get pcp(curve25519 cli)
https://github.com/stef/pbp.git (curve 25519 python based cli)