Bounties

shelley at misanthropia.info shelley at misanthropia.info
Thu Mar 6 18:57:42 PST 2014

I accidentally cc'd the "other" Crypto list when replying to this email,
and got this hilarious response:

"Posting of your message titled "Re: Bounties"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Please edit this post and resubmit it after changing it to not be top
posted. Thanks""

*chortlesnort*

Top posting, bitches!   Suck it!

(also, I guess they just missed Dan's TOP POST right before mine...)