Bounties

Steve Furlong demonfighter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:03:29 PST 2014

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 6:42 PM, jim bell <jamesdbell9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I dreamed I saw Jim Bell last night,
>> alive as you and me.

That's the (modified) start of the Joe Hill song, in case you didn't
recognize it.

> it ought to be awfully difficult for the thief to remain entirely
unknown, at least given enough
> time.  After all, it is well understood that Bitcoin is merely
pseudonynous, not entirely anonymous.

Watch for an anonymizing exchange being set up. Even if the proud new
possessor of a bazzillion bitcoins has to lose half of the value in
laundering them sufficiently, that's still a nice pile of change.

As for Dan Geer's question about state actors, I of course would never
suggest my government would do anything illegal or even questionable.

--
Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet. -- Arnaud-Amaury, 1209