See???

jim bell jamesdbell9 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 16:10:19 PST 2014

From: Robert Hettinga <hettinga at gmail.com>
To: "cypherpunks at cpunks.org" <cypherpunks at cpunks.org>

On Mar 6, 2014, at 1:29 PM, jim bell <jamesdbell9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I *told* you I wasn't Sanjuro.

>But, the *do* want to offer *bounties* on anyone who harms Satoshi, so they’ve got *that* goin’ for ‘em.
>:-)
>Cheers,
>RAH

Clearly, this points to the need to expand the AP/AM implementations to include 'indefinite targets': AP targets whose names aren't known at the time the donation is made.  And, even targets who really don't even exist at the time the donation is made.  Presumably, Satoshi is still alive and well, thus nobody out there (yet) has harmed him.  Somebody might want to put money (BTC) on anyone who would do so.
 I alluded to this at the time I wrote the AP essay, with my reference to using AP to attack car thieves.
          Jim Bell