secondrealm.is

Pavol Luptak wilder@trip.sk
Thu Mar 27 10:13:28 PDT 2014

Hello,
together with the artistic group Satori, we have finished and released
Visual Digital Freedom Manifesto http://secondrealm.is/, text description
is here http://secondrealm.is/manifesto.html

It is a realtime visual contemporary-art demo written in _pure_ Javascript
with optional WebGL support (it took many people few months to develop it).

Original goal was to make a pure company commercial demo (we do IT security),
but finally it ended up more like a cryptoanarchistic project.

Yesterday we released this demo at NVScene 2014 (the biggest US demo party in
San Jose) with the following feedback http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=62852

We were inspired by Second Realm (Book on Strategy)
http://anarplex.net/hosted/files/secondrealm/secondrealm.html

and The Crypto Anarchist Manifesto
http://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/crypto-anarchy.html

Enjoy 4 minutes of awesome visualizations,

Pavol
[wilder@trip.sk] [http://trip.sk/wilder/] [talker: ttt.sk 5678]