DPL is closing

David - vfwavrwava@yandex.com
Sun Mar 9 03:52:53 PDT 2014

DPL has been mostly unsuccessful at raising money for the cause. I did receive some generous donations, but clearly insufficient. I guess this failure is not very surprising to anyone, since I could just be another scam. Hell, I probably wouldn't donate to such an unreputable identity.

I hope that the DPL listed persons will meet their due treatment, to the benefit of the societies that they supposedly represent. Due to the (understandable) lack of funding this DPL will not play a role in this. I hope that other people with more resources will bankroll the first successful prediction, after which credibility should not be an issue anymore.

The remaining funds will be tumbled and directed to a charity.

David wasn't able to defeat goliath this time.

Goodbye.