List of digital currencies?

Raphael Carrier raphael.carrier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:14:55 PDT 2014

coinmarketcap has an option to filter out pre-mined and non mineable, a
diff of the main list and this one would make a great start for a list
https://coinmarketcap.com/views/filter-non-mineable-and-premined/

As far as i know these are the ones that aren't just a bitcoin fork:
Ripple
NXT
Mastercoin
Ethereum
Coinffeine
MAIDsafe
Smartcoin
Protoshares

If you're starting a google doc spreadsheet, I'd be willing to help, pm me
with an invite