Fw: Lois Lerner's conveeeeeeeeeeniently-lost emails.

jim bell jamesdbell9 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 12:29:03 PDT 2014

Somebody reminded me...

>> Note:  I wonder what kind of email system would be:   1.  Used by the

>> Federal Government.  2.  NOT be regularly backed-up.   3.  Would lose up to
>> two (2) years of emails in a crash. Jim
 Bell
>> [article follows]
>I'm sure they'd be able to find backups in a serverfarm in Utah, eh?

Excellent point!  Although, that Utah operation might not have been functioning in 2011.  But presumably the NSA had a smaller operation somewhere else prior to that.
So, who wants to REMIND the prosecutors in IRS-gate that somebody else has these emails?

Maybe the future for the NSA will be as a type of "super-backwards-Carbonite" operation?  But instead of, "Pay us money and we'll back up your emails", it'll be, "Pay us money and we WON'T back up your emails"!!!
        Jim Bell