[cryptography] The next gen P2P secure email solution

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Sun Jun 1 20:40:27 PDT 2014

I think frivolous stuff could wait some more ... but you can always bundle several connections by means of bonding interfaces.

I know it is not the best approach, but let's suppose you need to command a robot or conduct a surgery over p2p. Bonding a few openvpn connections together would do the trick.