Tor

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:43:40 PDT 2014

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 01:53:29 +0200
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> > 	¨rysek¨ ¨Oh, come on. I'm sure Juan has created a much
> > better and much more independent project than Tor,¨
>
> It's "rysiek".

	Oh I am so sorry my lord.

> > 	What I´ve done or have not done has nothing to do with the
> > facts I mentioned and the soundness of my  analysis.
>
> How do we know you're not funded by the NSA to sow dissent in the
> community,

	What community? The community of tax funded parasites who
	pretend to be freedom fighters? =)

	Notice

	a) the  NSA has no interest in attacking those. They are their
	own people after all =)

	b) you are an enlightened __________ (fill in the blank) who
	doesnt believe in conspiracy theories. Or you just dont believe
	in them when it suits you?

>smearing good projects and burning precious time of people
> involved in them? Not that it happens, right? Right?

	Oh my god. It is a conspiracy against tor!!!

> http://yro.slashdot.org/story/14/02/25/0359246/nsa-and-ghcq-employing-shills-to-poison-web-forum-discourse
>
> > 	And yes. I, personally, am much more  independent
> > 	than people on the payroll of the US government, go figure.
>
> Nobody gives a fuck, go figure. :)

	Yeah I get that you are ¨nobody¨ =)