Tor

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:31:46 PDT 2014

On Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:17:21 +0200
"Meredith L. Patterson" <mlp at upstandinghackers.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 02:52:37AM +0200, Lodewijk andré de la porte
> wrote:
> > Tor is funded by the US government, not the US military per se. The
> > same US gov is funding research and efforts of breaking it.
>
> Yup. Not only that, .

	Tor is partially funded by the ¨department of defense¨, former
	DEPARTMENT OF WAR. That is the fucking  US military.

	Like I said, this mailing list is a joke. Even the neocon
	washington post has a more sensible view of tor than the
	resident tor zealots.

	http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2013/09/06/the-feds-pays-for-60-percent-of-tors-development-can-users-trust-it/

		¨Last year, DoD funding accounted for more than 40
		percent of the Tor Project's $2 million budget. ¨

> Also, neither "government funding" or even "DoD funding" *necessarily*
imply that DoD has any say over what ships.

		Oh yes, of course, of course. Now that you have made it
		crystal clear, by divine assertion, I realize just how
		mistaken Ive been.

		You are tax parasites on the payroll of the  US
		government,  particularly the military, AND ¨freedom
		fighters¨

		Congrats!

gov organisations all have their own budgets and