why do you sign your mails?

Scott Blaydes scott at sbce.org
Thu Jun 26 07:48:25 PDT 2014

On Jun 26, 2014, at 4:50 AM, Cryptoparty Marseille <cryptomars at cryptoparty.fr> wrote:

>> Course that all goes out the window when emailing from my cellphone. That ain’t no way I want my private key on my cellphone.
> Maybe you could create a signing subkey specifically for your cell phone.

That is a good idea, but I just don’t feel comfortable doing anything GPG/PGP related on my phone. Part of it is paranoia, part of it is grounded in reason. If confiscated by a LEO, the fact that I have encryption related apps will make my phone even more interesting to them.

Thank you,
Scott Blaydes