Keybase.io

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Tue Jun 24 04:28:56 PDT 2014

Wait, do you *have* to keep your private keys in keybase? I thought it
was mostly pubkey operations?

I'm much more skeptical if they keep private keys, that's dark stuff.
Imagine how many private keys are protected with terrible passwords, and
what damage you could do to the WOT if you could just quietly crack
enough keys in the WOT and use them to sign a fraudulent cert?

--
T: @onetruecathal, @IndieBBDNA
P: +353876363185