Lois Lerner's conveeeeeeeeeeniently-lost emails.

David wb8foz at nrk.com
Sun Jun 15 08:56:23 PDT 2014

On 6/15/14 2:48 AM, jim bell wrote:

> Note:  I wonder what kind of email system would be: 1.  Used by the
> Federal Government. 2.  NOT be regularly backed-up. 3.  Would lose up
> to two (2) years of emails in a crash.

The one run by the lowest bidder subcontractor.

Outside of The Fort, the concept of the USG actually employing IT people
with the Right Stuff is rapidly fading in the rear view mirror.

[I obviously don't know the specifics of this case, but in general....]

More amusing to me is the Fort telling His Honor they can't obey an order
to NOT delete records, because that's too complicated....

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/06/09/nsa-our-systems-are-so-complex-we-cant-stop-them-from-deleting-data-wanted-for-lawsuit/>