Fwd: Re: [FD] More OpenSSL issues

Odinn Cyberguerrilla odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Thu Jun 12 14:27:02 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm inviting whoever wants to, and is interested in doing so, to add to
this guide on openssl issues (which probably given the pace of openssl
developments, is very likely not up to par with where it should be for
humans to read and benefit meaningfully from it).  It's focused on
benefiting open source operating system users and throws some tidbits in
for Mac/OSX folks as well.

Please feel free to make pull request to change it if it needs change,
addition, whatever, at:

https://github.com/btcfoundationedcom/btcfoundationedcom.github.io/blob/master/proposals/heartbleedmitigation.md

If interested in other sorts of participation (including if you want to
join the repo as collaborator), please see the blog at:
https://github.com/btcfoundationedcom/btcfoundationedcom.github.io/blob/master/blog/01-decentralization.md

and the readme at:
https://github.com/btcfoundationedcom/btcfoundationedcom.github.io

Cheers!