Fwd: Re: [FD] More OpenSSL issues

shelley@misanthropia.info shelley@misanthropia.info
Sat Jun 7 15:30:10 PDT 2014

re: Jim's post from yesterday.  From the Full Disclosure list:

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014, at 02:04 PM, Craig Young wrote:
Yeah, definitely not in the same ballpark as heartbleed fortunately.

I have posted a detection script on the Tripwire blog to identify
servers
permitting the early CCS:
http://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/incident-detection/detection-script-for-cve-2014-0224-openssl-cipher-change-spec-injection/

It should detect potentially vulnerable hosts with a variety of
configurations.

Thanks,
Craig