on anarchy [was: propaganda on "hurdles for law enforcement"]

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:32:32 PDT 2014

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:38:56 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 4:53 PM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> > authentic anarchists are not about "nothing"; that would be the
> > nihilists.
>
> Being relatively closely related / along the same line in
> some areas,
>I do often mash them up. Anarchism surely
> more popularly known/studied than political nihilism.

	First time I come accross the term 'politica nihilism'

	google "political nihilism"  - About 9,500 results

	wikitrash

	"Political nihilism is a branch of nihilism that follows the
	characteristic nihilist's rejection of non-rationalized or
	non-proven assertions,"

	Hm. Now I just learnt that "nihilism" actually means something
	like rationalism??? Sounds off...

	The way you used "nihilism"  in your previous message you
	seemed to be referring to the philosophy(?) of not "giving a
	damn about anything", "rejecting any moral value", et cetera.

	And equating political anarchy (voluntary organization) with
	what's ordinary known as nihilism is nonsense.

	This "political nihilism" thing seems like some ad hoc
	term, or maybe some new 'intelectual' 'fashion' or something,
	I personally don't find much value in introducing more
	confusing vocabulary...