Alleged IOS backdoors

Bluelotus bluelotus at openmailbox.org
Wed Jul 23 08:10:18 PDT 2014

Dpnt have to go back as far as 1990's. This month, I purchased a Palm Treo 705p, released in 2006. External antenna, superior voice quality and qwerty keyboard.  WebOS doesnt capture MAC addresses of nearby wifi devices like iphones, ipads, android and Windows do. No FM radio to hack air gapped computers.  For articles see my submit history on reddit.com under user nme BadBIOSvictim.

Verizon does not activate older phones. PagePlusCellular.com does.

My other phone is a Palm Pre2 for the above reasons. Released in 2011.