web based shared secret symmetric encryption application

Randolph rdohm321 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:54:49 PDT 2014

hi, you might want to have a look at the "Email Institution" Function
of http://goldbug.sf.net
this enables you to create within a p2p email system a virtual host,
which is hosting your key and message.
so the storage is not an encrypted apache, but a virtual institution
email provider on the network.
This is not browserbased, but clientbased. you can evaluate it within
a cryptoparty at Marseille.
In case this is not the fuction you want, you might want to look at
the Rosetta CryptoPad, which is encrypting the message and then you
can post it in any pastebin and your friend can grabb it there at any
time and decrypt. so this can be done in a browser.
Regards Randolph