Identifying back doors, attack points, and surveillance mechanisms in iOS devices

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 07:02:27 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 2:15 AM, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 18:20:18 -0700
> coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > doubt this will surprise anyone; iOS intentionally designed to support
> > surveillance.
> >
> > ---
> >
> > http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1742287614000036
>

>         $ 31.50 ?

what are you referencing please?

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.